Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
He’s my One & Only

Thanked 32,009 Times in 9,947 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

I am listening to Amy Goodman on Democracy Now news cast online and followed journalistic endeavors, all weekend long, to give those who know this SCJ candidate and spent countless hours of time with Kava-Not at Yale social gatherings, which included snapshot accounts of the candidate's conduct.

Kava-Not apparently has an long established conduct record which is opposite of what he has stated under oath.

None of the people who have come forward with information about Kava-Not has anything to gain politically, other than to present accurate accounts of his prior behaviors concerning sexual assault, drinking behaviors, bullying behaviors, behaviors that do not exemplify what is expected of candidates who seek executive branch seats of power (in this case, it's the Supreme Court Justice).

I think there is ample evidence to impeach Kava-Not from his seat of power as an Federal District Court Judge, as well as to stop the SCJ nomination too, based on committing perjury under oath.

On one hand, we have clear examples of Democracy in action when people speak up and participate in democratic ways. We have Dr. Christine Blasey Ford, then two or three other women who came forward to speak to the manner in which they spoke to behaviors which are connected to the case of sexual assault behaviors (etc). On top of the sexual assault discovery, we also have evidence entered into the public realm which speaks to the fact that Kava-Not is lying about his drinking behaviors, to the extent that, separate from situations of sexual assault, one man came forward to state that at an certain party, Kava-Not was so drunk that the incident escalated into an kerfuffle (of bar room brawl drama) which led to one of that specific group of friends being jailed.... when it was Kava-Not who landed the punches and walked away without consequences for his behavioral choices.

As far as I can see, Kava-Not has basically bullied his way to power. Kava-Not has not been held accountable for his long practiced ability to lie, lie, lie about anything X, Y or Z.

I worry, like many other's I imagine, that if the corrupt GOP confirm Kava-Not in light of serious, egregious sets of behaviors set forth in the Senate Judiciary Committee time-line of events, which goes back as far as Kava-Not's college days at Yale and from there forward, then indeed, an grave injustice will be committed against the will of the American people and an irreversible threat to what shreds of democracy exist in the wake of an corrupt Supreme Court Justice nomination process.

For those interested in listening and viewing today's news broadcast by Amy Goodman @ Democracy Now, here's an link to headline news from earlier this morning concerning Kava-Not's track record on the DC Circuit Court:

Report Finds Judge Kavanaugh Ruled Against Public Interest in Almost All of His District Court Cases

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post: