View Single Post
Old 02-24-2020, 05:57 PM   #711
Martina

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 18,366 Times in 4,171 Posts
Martina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST Reputation

Polling has Sanders the biggest winner over Trump in most states where a Democrat would likely win. Not in New York (I think it was Bloomberg), but he would certainly carry New York if he got the nomination. He is the most electable Democrat at the moment. I don't know what negative info people think might be out there, but I think since Bernie has been in Congress for thirty years, most of it has come out.

Bloomberg is going to hurt Biden and Klobuchar and perhaps Warren. But he's not taking Bernie voters, predictably. So he is actually helping Sanders. Bernie has got the Democratic Party and the liberal media against him. If there were a lot of negative stories about him, they'd be getting attention now.

MSNBC is so sad. They keep doing the math and hoping it will all come out differently. Lol. They keep giving Klobuchar free publicity. They love her.

Bernie is almost guaranteed to win Michigan in the general election. And he's ahead of Trump in polls in Pennsylvania and Wisconsin. That would be it. End of story. Plus he's tied in Florida and only two points behind Trump in Texas in the latest poll. It could be a landslide for Bernie.