Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Mr. Prickly Porcupine
Preferred Pronoun?:
Butch - Hy, Hym, Hys
Relationship Status:
She has softened My quills

Thanked 5,264 Times in 2,732 Posts
JakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJo View Post

Jake, so glad that you're moved and in your new place. I know that exhausted feeling, but it'll be great for you I'm sure. Once you're enjoying that patio and yard, you'll forget all about the work and hassles.

Thanks to everyone for the support and well wishes. It's been a bumpy ride, but I know it'll all work out well once we're settled in the new place.

The kiddo is kicking me off his couch so that he can go to sleep, so I'll wish you all a good night. Hugs! And baby...

Good Evening Jo,

Wow.. it sounds like you hit the ground running once you arrived. Glad to hear you got Rooster all set up for school.. sorry to hear you are still having issues the the realtor .. My Mom is selling her house as we speak and has a realtor that just decided to put her on the MLS and do a couple open houses so far.. and even when he does those.. My Mom has to email him to find out what happened?? shakes My head. So her contract with him is up in October when that hits.. she is looking elsewhere for help. So I know how you feel (sort of) grins.

Yes, I am all moved in. This weekend will be spent unpacking.. putting up blinds.. curtains.. cleaning.. decorating... and I agree.. once I get done in here and get the yard and patio going.. the move will be a distant memory. smiles.

I hope all is well on this Friday for you, scoote, and Rooster.. and that you all enjoy a peaceful weekend.

Last edited by JakeTulane; 08-27-2010 at 05:12 PM.
JakeTulane is offline   Reply With Quote