Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by JakeTulane
Waves to Jo, scoote, Zimmy, durrrrr, dc, morningstar, Abby, Incubus, Braedon, and anyone else I missed.

I hope you all have a peaceful Friday evening and a fun weekend ahead.

Here is some and and well it is Friday so we will through this in too. ..
Good evening My friend, how are you? I'm glad to hear that your all moved in and I hope that you have a fantastic weekend

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJo
Dinner tonight is roast beef, mashed potatoes, brown gravy and some steamed broccoli. No decision on dessert yet though

Braedon, I'm so happy for you...and hope it's everything you want it to be. The older I get, the more I think it doesn't actually matter what you want in life...as long as you know what equals happiness for you and pursue it. I work a lot with seniors, and the only really heartfelt regrets I hear about aren't the mistakes people made, but rather the things they always wanted to do and never did.

Hugs to you all.
OMG the food sounds wayyyyyyyyyyy too yummy, talk about an amazing supper

I'm very happy about the future now with this news Jo; its what I've wanted for a very long time so this is the best news I could have gotten
Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote