Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:
I am a human and not a possession

Thanked 13,441 Times in 4,316 Posts
Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

(((Braedon))),

Good Luck with both of your dr's appointments and that you get started on the next journey of your life quickly! I agree with what Jo Jo said that you have to be yourself no matter what else anyone thinks.

Hugs my friend and have a good day,

Zimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Braedon View Post
Evening to all of My fellow Kitchen dwellers, hope your all doing well tonight. I wanted to stop by and say hi to everyone but also to pass along My wonderful news ........ I went to the doctor today, the one who is helping Me along in My transition, and we had a good long talk today. He has Me scheduled in for two upcoming appointments ~ on September 24th to get complete bloodwork done, and then October 1st for a physical exam to make sure all is well. If all goes well and things check out, I could very well be starting testosterone on October 1st

I couldn't be happier knowing that My wish could come true a heck of alot sooner than I had ever expected, and I just had to share that news with all of My wonderful friends