Old 08-09-2017, 05:32 AM   #3
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 26,896 Times in 5,773 Posts
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esme nha Maire View Post
Hi Dapper!

One of the things I'm curious about is the extent to which atypical upbringing early on for our correct gender (the one we identify with) affects us later in life. And also to what extent individual transfolk either feel they have to confom to some kind of stereotype post-transition or alternatively, feel they have the freedom to ignore it. I'm particularly curious as to how the guys feel on this.
Thanks for getting things rolling in the thread! Yay!

Could you please say the bolded part in a different way? I am not quite clear on what you your meaning is here. I wasn't related to as my correct gender (male), so this is why I am confused.

I don't have time to get into the second part yet, as I need to get to work. But, I will for certain come back to this.

Are you educated or indoctrinated?
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post: