Old 07-20-2018, 02:18 PM   #18
Dean Thoreau

How Do You Identify?:
Ftm - Male- exfemale
Preferred Pronoun?:
He’s Him
Relationship Status:
Has a gf

Dean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST Reputation

Esme, your irritability description is wonderful.
It ended up my daughter who gives me my shots was giving me twice the amount I was supposed to be getting. Am now on a lower dose and restarted; least now I am in more control of what I desire.
As much as the “ wanting to fug anything that moves, and knot holes in trees were starting to look good “ I do confess much good has come out of it.
I finally accepted my straight man status (sort of) and realized the benefits of being a 65 yr old straight male. I’m outnumbered, so many ladies!!!! Nice sweet ladies, who are so well mannered and polite, until the door closes.
And yes, after the initial meet and greet, or care for a cup of coffee time, I have told each woman I am TG. Not a problem,
Definitely going for phalloplasty.... buying stock in condoms, and coconut oil...
I know I know, I am objectifying; but I am very nice and very very honest about the no strings attached.... friends with benefits...regular roll in the hay caveats. My heart will not be given to another; until I am declared dead , then the dr can give it away.