JJWinks
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Butch/Stud
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your hearts desire
Relationship Status:
Single

JJWinks Has the BEST ReputationJJWinks Has the BEST ReputationJJWinks Has the BEST ReputationJJWinks Has the BEST ReputationJJWinks Has the BEST ReputationJJWinks Has the BEST ReputationJJWinks Has the BEST ReputationJJWinks Has the BEST ReputationJJWinks Has the BEST ReputationJJWinks Has the BEST ReputationJJWinks Has the BEST Reputation
Default What I learned from Relationship...

I learned that I have a fearless heart and no matter how may times it gets torn apart I can mend it and open it again eventually. Actions speak louder than words. I learned to back up and look a situation objectively and not take everything personally. I learned to set my boundries within my relationships and still be sensitive to my partners needs. I learned to fight fair and never hit below the belt. Somethings you say just can't be taken back. I learned that it's OK to say..." I'll get back to you on that" giving you time to process. I learned It's very important to make time and stay present with you partner without distractions especially if she needs to vent. I learned not to solve her problems and just really listen to her, sometimes that's all she needs.
I learned not to blame myself if things don't workout.
JJWinks is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to JJWinks For This Useful Post: