Tawse

How Do You Identify?:
TG Gender Queer
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 2,739 Times in 644 Posts
Tawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Bois on the Side

Ok, you want me to tell you a story; I'll tell you a story. But before I start you have to understand that even though what I'm about to tell you is true, it's not the type of person I usually am. I mean I'm a quiet domestic type person, if you know what I mean. I have a woman and she keeps me happy. I can't even recall a single time where I seriously considered leaving her. Hell even when what I'm about to tell you occurred, I wasn't thinking of leaving her. I wasn't thinking at all to be honest; I was just letting it happen, enjoying the feel.

It happened at work one night quite a bit ago. I was a mechanic for the local transit company and weekends could be rather boring since we only had a skeleton crew. The massive yard where we parked the buses could become eerily calm at times, especially when you worked the late shift as I did. It wasn't unusual to go out on the yard and be able to hear the crickets and frogs. No engines running, no smoke stinging your eyes, and no PA system barking orders. If you closed your eyes, you would almost believe you were in the country; of course that's after years of getting used to the smell of diesel that permeated everything.

This one Saturday night, hell may as well say Sunday morning, at about two a.m., I was out on the yard enjoying the quiet and trying to find a bus to take a snooze on during the lunch hour. I picked a bus on the row furthest from the shop, climbed aboard, walked to the last row of seats, took off my boots, unzipped the standard issue navy blue baggy cover-all's down to my waist, shrugged the heavy fabric off my shoulders exposing my black International Ms Leather shirt. My hand momentarily brushed by my dick. I wore it on occasions when I was feeling a bit, well excuse the term but, cocky. I could easily pack when wearing the cover-all's so discovery wasn't going to happen and I'll admit that wearing a cock while at work and feeling it press against me, turned me on like almost nothing else. I rubbed my dick a few more times thru the heavy fabric of the cover-all's and then laid back to get some sleep.

No sooner had I closed my eyes when I heard the front door being pulled open, followed by rocking as whomever it was climbed up onto the bus. I looked up and noticed it was Ronnie. He had the unfortunate privilege to work the late shift with shitty off days as well.

“What's up man?” I said.

“Not much.” He said and sat on the row of seats along the side-wall of the bus just prior to the back row. He took off his boots, rolled down his cover-alls and laid down as well. I closed my eyes and dozed off to sleep.

I woke up because someone or thing was rubbing my dick. I opened my eyes and saw Ronnie kneeling beside me. His hand was what was rubbing me.

“What…” I began, but he shook his head and leaned over and kissed me. It was the kind of kiss that wakes you up entirely. It was full of a desperate need. I opened myself up to his tongue, let it explore my mouth. Let it show me how much he needed this, and how much I wanted this. His hand pressed more firmly on my cock and my body responded almost immediately.

His hand moved higher and pulled the zipper of my cover-alls all the way down, then snaked between the course fabric of the cover-alls and the thin fabric of my briefs and pulled out my cock. It wasn't the one I typically packed. For some reason I wore a larger one that night. It was black and stood nine inches tall and almost two inches in diameter. It was intimidating. It was hot. He wrapped his hand around it and started to slowly yet forcefully move his hand along its shaft. My heart beat increased and a rush of heat swept over my body.

There is an energy that's released with butch on butch. It's not better or worse than butch/femme, it's just different. I didn't realize until just then how much I missed that energy. Missed the way it sizzled, cracked, and popped.

He bent over and took the head of my dick in his mouth. Easily sliding it into his mouth until barely any of the shaft was visible. I let out a moan. I never knew Ronnie was into butch/butch, or that Ronnie could handle a cock like he could. I moved my hips up pushing the cock against his face and watched his expression. His eyes closed and he pushed against me. We worked into a rhythm of me pushing up and him pushing down. I got lost in watching him take my cock into his mouth, then it sliding out moments later, wet with his spit. Watching the way he worked it, as if he was born to be a cocksucker. I wasn't sure if I could hold off too much longer, my breathing and moaning were making that very apparent. He stopped and stood up, wiped the spit and drool from his chin and gave me another kiss while his hands were loosening his own cover-alls until they fell down around his ankles.

Smiling, he pulled back and tossed a condom package on my stomach and then pulled his briefs down until they rested on top of his cover-alls. I sat up, placed my feet on the floor, set the condom to the side, and looked him. He was packing as well. His dick was dark red and just a little shorter and thinner than mine. He knelt down and turned so he was facing away from me. I knelt down behind him, not needing any further provocation. I opened the condom and slid it over my cock. Then I ran my hand up his inner thigh and inside his wet lips, before pressing two fingers into his wet cunt. He exhaled loudly and pressed back into my hand. I slowly worked my fingers in and out of him in a deliberately teasing fashion. Not letting the pace get quick enough to build the rush, yet not letting the frenzy subside. When my hand was completely wet I pulled my fingers out of him and used his juices to lubricate my cock.

I leaned in closer to him and pushed the head of my cock against his cunt. He pushed himself onto me until our legs were pressed tight together. He pushed up off of his hands until we were back to front with my cock connecting us. I reached around him and grasped his dick. I pushed down firmly on it and pulled back up. He took my signal and lifted up on my cock at the same time. Despite wanting to keep control; to take it slow and torture Ronnie, our rhythm was increasing again. Something about primal urges throws caution and taking your time out the window. I wasn't sure what was getting me closer to orgasm; fucking his cunt or jacking off his cock.

Once again however, Ronnie stopped the action just shy of me having a mind shattering orgasm. He stopped with me buried deep inside him, leaned his head back, took my lip into his mouth and bit it before he whispered “fuck my ass” and then pulled me out of him leaning once again on all fours. I used my hand to work some of his juices around his ass and made sure my cock was still well lubed and then I pressed the head against his tight hole. He took a few deep breaths and relaxed his body. I could feel the difference as his ass began to allow me in. I wondered momentarily how often Ronnie got fucked in the ass, or gave blow jobs. That thought however, was interrupted by the light of a flashlight playing against the side of the bus next to the one we were on. Someone was roaming the aisles.

“Shhhhhhh” I whispered to Ronnie, but didn't make any movements to disengage our partially connected bodies. I noticed Ronnie's heartbeat increase and felt him start to press against my cock. The light from the flashlight was getting more focused. Who ever it was, was getting closer. I looked down at Ronnie and decided if he wanted to play it out like that, I could deal with it, I just hoped he could as well. As a couple of voices got within hearing distance, and the light from the flashlight indicated they were most likely only feet from our bus, I slammed my cock deep inside Ronnie's ass. His body collapsed yet he didn't utter a word. Shortly after, he regained his composure and started pushing against me. I watched as the top of two heads became visible. I pushed quick sharp thrusts into Ronnie. He was on one hand now; the other hand wrapped around his own dick, stroking savagely.

I held my breath and prayed to a multitude of gods as the heads walked past the front door of our bus and kept going. I grabbed Ronnie's hips and started pulling and pushing him off my dick with a primal urgency and need. He was not going to stop me from cumming this time.

“Jack yourself off, cocksucker” I seethed between clinched teeth as I rammed his ass over and over. I had a mental image of my cock being real; of me about to fill this cocksucker's ass full of my seed; to have my possession of him be complete. With that thought my orgasm finally boiled and exploded but I continued to pound into him, his face screwed up into a face that could represent terrible pain, but I recognized it as the face of an impending orgasm. I pulled my dick out almost all the way and slammed it back in time after time, pulling it out to the crown then driving it as deep as I could until he let out a long guttural growl and let go of his own dick, his breathing was erratic and shallow, his abdomen spasmed involuntarily.

I leaned over him resting against his body with my dick still buried inside his ass while we both enjoyed the orgasms and allowed our bodies to return to normal. When at last I felt like my knees would be able to support my weight I sat up and pulled out of him, his body shook in response.

“What the fuck was that?” I asked as I pulled the condom off my dick.

“That was fuckin unbelievable.” Ronnie replied while pulling up his briefs and cover-alls. “I wanted to fuck you since I met you, and you wanted to fuck me. Now that's over with, we can move past it.” He continued, as he pulled his boots loosely over his feet. “Five more till lunch is over. See ya in the shop.” He finished then stood up and made his way off the bus.

So as I was saying, I'm not usually that type of person. Usually I guess is the key word. I still hook up with Ronnie every now and then and we still fuck like animals. Guess there are some things you can never fully move past.
Tawse is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Tawse For This Useful Post: