View Single Post
Old 01-01-2013, 03:12 PM   #13
Ginger

How Do You Identify?:
Femme lesbian

Thanked 12,309 Times in 2,057 Posts
Ginger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bleu View Post

Every third or fourth day I skip the Clear Pore cleanser and scrub with the Neutrogena Microdermabrasion System.

This handy little item retails for between $15 - 20 and the extra pads are a couple bucks for a pack of 12. The little blue disks are pre-loaded with soap and I scrub my face for about 3 mins total. I do not use anything else that day to clean my face with as it tends to be a little tender. Next day - back to the Clear Pore.

All good tips, and I've just excerpted this one. Thanks, Bleu. I've always wondering if those microdermabrasion things worked. I use Clinique exfoliating scrub but have thought about switching to another mode of scrubbing off the dead cells to make way for the new.
Ginger is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ginger For This Useful Post: