View Single Post
Old 12-17-2017, 09:37 PM   #6651
Lyte

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Meh... I'm not very particular about this.
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 5,113 Times in 1,504 Posts
Lyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST Reputation

Gentle reminder....

Any questions about anything?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyte View Post
I stole a few bits 'n' pieces from our previous Wrangler!

Alright y'all, lemme know if I've missed anything and/or if anything is unclear. If it's sufficient then let's start signing up!

New project (Everyone welcome, you do NOT need any artistic ability, just be reliable and enthusiastic - that's what we care about)

Theme: Love ... in whatever form or fashion you'd like to express it... friends... family... animals... romance... flowers... etc... etc... whatever moves you!

Size: Twinchies - 2 inches by 2 inches ... slight variance is permissible..

Material: Again... whatever moves you!

Quantity: One per person ... more per person if you're feeling froggie

Dates: I'd like to have projects by ... Friday, Feb 2nd. Projects must be in my hands by... Wednesday, Feb 7th. After this date, your project may become a cat toy and you will not receive any of the items others have made for you. And ... you also won't be able to participate again for 6 months. I'll have everything mailed out by ... Saturday, Feb 10th

Postage/Packaging: Please include 5$ with your project for my mailing costs. Do NOT send me a package that requires signature upon delivery.

Wrangler Quirks: Please don't send me anything from a smoking home, perfumy, or with unsealed glitter.

Misc: If you want your twinchies (e.g. one or more are unique) to go to a specific person, please be sure to write the name of that person on the paper/plastic in which you've wrapped your twinchies. e.g: "Send to .... "

Lyte is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lyte For This Useful Post: