Andrea

How Do You Identify?:
Mature Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Her/She
Relationship Status:
I heart Rene

Thanked 15,248 Times in 3,064 Posts
Andrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST Reputation

Animal cruelty charge sought in police killing of cat

http://www.lehighvalleylive.com/northampton-county/index.ssf/2015/12/animal_cruelty_charge_sought_i.html

A Northampton County resident whose cat was killed by police wants the officer fired and charged criminally, the resident's attorney said Monday.

The nearly 6-year-old cat, Sugar, escaped Dec. 6 from the North Catasauqua home of Tom Newhart and wandered several houses away to the home of Mike Lienert, said Newhart's attorney, Jenna Fliszar. Unable to catch the cat and concerned she may be injured, Lienert called police.

Borough police officer Leighton Pursell responded, and his actions will be the subject of an investigation, borough solicitor Steve Goudsouzian said Monday. North Catasauqua Borough Council next meets Jan. 4, when it will determine what kind of investigation is warranted and who should conduct it, he said.

What we think about and thank about, we bring about!

Today I will treat my body with love and respect.
Andrea is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Andrea For This Useful Post: