Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
He’s my One & Only

Thanked 32,012 Times in 9,950 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by princessbelle View Post
The wind howls

The sun sets
The earth begins to sleep
Alone am i.

Let all go
Clear my mind
Embrace my death
Let it fill me

Simple tears
Within me glow
Drift away
Peace at last

The wind howls
Eyes close
I begin to sleep
Alone am i.
belle, this is entirely beautiful...
Thank you for sharing, Alone am I.

I felt a particular peaceful tension, if you will, while reading this;
yet I could identify with this particular arrangement
of thought: as if I could hear the wind's voice as the
Earth climaxed into its cycle of sleep; the invitation to
let go, yet be aware that's it okay to let go - even if I am alone.

*Thank you for sharing *

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonaderspeisung View Post
art's plume is a balsam, a weapon, and a guide enlightening the spirit of men

indeed - it is the world of truth living in between the flickerings of visions and the folds of the imagination

indeed - in between the flickerings of visions, the folds of the imagination, and the eyes of the impossible

winged songs in rapture float aboard a vessel of hopes

art's plume is a balsam, a weapon, and a guide enlightening the spirit of men

I'm glad you were able to provide a translation for this meditation,
tonaderspeisung . . .

I want to say that while listening to her sing, I found myself intently listening (in an visual-audio like way) to the melody of the orchestral arrangment; as if simultaneously weaving and schematically arranging a way for me to peer inbetween-the-scenes of ... "flickerings of visions, folds of imagination and the eyes of the impossible" for "winged songs in rapture" that "float aboard a vessel of hopes" because, indeed, "art's plume is a balsam, a weapon, and a guide enlightening the spirit...".

*Thank you for sharing*

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
~*~*~*~*~*~
*~*~*~*

My peaceful place today was when I roasted chicken and mashed some Idaho spuds for my son Eddie and I to have for supper. I dressed the chicken down a ginger-garlic-cracked pepper-honey rub, then roasted it today. I saved the drippings... so I could make a homemade 'medicine' to soothe my throat.

My grandmother used to make things of this nature and she taught me how to make a few natural remedies, when I was much younger. This particular 'medicine' is a mixture of the drippings from the chicken, a single clove from an bulb of Elephant Garlic, half an onion and half of a lemon (rind, included). I don't exactly mince the garlic, onion or lemon, but I do slice them up fairly evenly in small proportions. But with the lemon, I do not take the rind off because even the rind of the lemon adds toward the total essence of this particular healing potion. It not only soothes a person's throat but it acts as an natural sedative too.

Spending time in the kitchen is incredibly healing to me and allows me to be creative and soothes me in peaceful ways.

I hope everyone's day was blessed with peacefulness.

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post: