View Single Post
Old 02-05-2010, 05:55 PM   #7
Peach

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
happily married

Peach Has the BEST ReputationPeach Has the BEST ReputationPeach Has the BEST ReputationPeach Has the BEST ReputationPeach Has the BEST ReputationPeach Has the BEST ReputationPeach Has the BEST ReputationPeach Has the BEST ReputationPeach Has the BEST ReputationPeach Has the BEST ReputationPeach Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by turasultana View Post
In an interview with the creators or Lost, it said michael and walt weren't on the plane for a reason. So it wasn't a diss it was by design (to be revealed later I assume).

Are the kids from the crash at the temple? The woman at the temple who was the flight attendant from Flight 815 has kids with her now. I assume she didn't have her own kids with her on the plane, so maybe these are those captured kids?

smoke monster - yeah that was way cool. the man in black.
I hope they do explain it. I do have a theory. In the first season, Walt was seen reading comic books, those comics had pictures of polar bears in tropical settings. I WONDER, if perhaps this will all end, with Walt as a grown man, who writes comics, that this has all been a story line in his head?
I truly think a lot wil center on Walt for some reason.
Peach is offline   Reply With Quote