Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Biological female. Lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Thanked 34,660 Times in 7,651 Posts
Kobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST Reputation
Default If I knew then what I know now......

With age comes some degree of wisdom. Sometimes, I look back and wonder where other choices would have lead. And I find that if I could do it over, I would consider:

1. work for the government - I could have retired 2 years ago with full, lifetime income and insurance.

2. if #1 wasnt feasible, I would have foregone higher education and learned a trade. The freakin plumber putting in my hot water heater makes $100 an hour! Never make that in my field.

3. I would have bought a home at a much earlier age - like when I had the energy, strength, and stamina to be a home depot 'ho. Its easier to flip thru the yellow pages these days.

4. I would have never started smoking. Aside from being a nasty habit, the cost equates to an extra mortgage payment per month.

5. I would have become a vegan. I am getting weary of the survivors guilt whenever hunger pangs occur.

6. I would have paid more attention when Mom was making her homemade stuffing. Thats one recipe gone forever.

7. I would have taken more videos of aging relatives. I miss seeing them and hearing their voices.

8. I would have paid more attention to holistic health and less to traditional medicine.

9. I would have considered a run for political office when I thought I had all the answers.

10. I would have spent more time playing and less time working.

Anyone else?

Kobi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Kobi For This Useful Post: