Old 07-17-2011, 12:30 PM   #45
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Thanked 15,407 Times in 4,139 Posts
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sachita View Post
actually i'm too sleepy now. I looked at the kayak, it looked back at me and said, "its too hot Tamara- the fish are at the bottom of the lake."

So come do my laundry and bring me something to eat in bed. I'll find us a few good movies and we'll rub each others feet whilst we tell stories.

I'll cook next time. I am an awesome cook. I promise to make you melt with my good food and charming hospitality.

I agree, it's too hot to fish or kayak(never been in one)

I did my ex's laundry for all the years we were together
I'm anal about how my clothes get folded, much easier to do than hurt feelings
Besides I never mind doing laundry for anyone
Once again, if there wasn't this distance, food to go, movies and the foot rubs would be great, but I'd rather have my back scratched and scratched again. Can always get conversation out of me and hold my attention, lol.

Home cooked meal and 2 charmers in one place
Oh the conversation we could have <raises eyebrow>

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
WolfyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to WolfyOne For This Useful Post: