Wryly

How Do You Identify?:
bemused butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
polite ones, please
Relationship Status:
single butch

Thanked 1,568 Times in 620 Posts
Wryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Incubus View Post
ahaa I forgot the major sports; here it's the F.A Cup (or whatever they call it nowadays), major domestic soccer championships. Oh yes, putting the heavier of the winter wear away is always good too. Have you had your spring trip to see your nephew?

The spring sap is rising huh?
Incubus - I'm enjoying my visit right now! Matter of fact - I just extended my time here. We've been busy, busy, busy - seeing the sights, going places. Plus you add in the activites for his daughters. Having a great time.
I've been to London a few times. Once I was lucky enough to see a women's FA Cup final - I remember one of the teams was Everton. A good time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fever View Post
The lilacs are coming out now too, Wryly, and they are my favourite bush/flower. Where are you travelling to visit family? If you come to BC, please give me a shout. But, bring your rubber duckie boots, it has been raining here way too much! lol

Good afternoon to all the lofters. Ruthie, I am sending you big hugs. You are one terrific femme. Maybe YOU need to come to BC for a visit. I have a few butch friends that would love to meet you. :-)
Fever - sorry my friend, I'm unable to visit BC anytime soon. Hope to someday. My family is in southern California. Beautiful weather here - except for the earthquakes. Apparently there was an aftershock last night - but I slept through it.
Oh my! Lilacs are one of my faves! When I was a kid we had a row of lilac bushes growing by the house. I remember them being quite tall. Sadly, they are no longer there.
Wryly is offline   Reply With Quote