Old 05-04-2010, 05:38 PM   #1005
Lady_Wu

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Queer Stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
M'Lady
Relationship Status:
given up looking *sigh*

Lady_Wu Has the BEST ReputationLady_Wu Has the BEST ReputationLady_Wu Has the BEST ReputationLady_Wu Has the BEST ReputationLady_Wu Has the BEST ReputationLady_Wu Has the BEST ReputationLady_Wu Has the BEST ReputationLady_Wu Has the BEST ReputationLady_Wu Has the BEST ReputationLady_Wu Has the BEST ReputationLady_Wu Has the BEST Reputation
Arrow Feeling tired...and have some VERY bad news

Nihaoma, all? (How is everyone doing?) To answer Jet's post about age... I am going to be 49 on May 15th. I still look very young apparently. When I dress in a hoodie and jeans (only to go walk in the field by the house-snakes are rampant here, the kids across the street yell at me to come and play! I still get carded when buying wine for a friend. I shop,excepts for dresses, in the girls department. BUT
I have MS as well as a series of other autoimmune diseases. It seems that have one predisposes you to having others. In my youth I was quite athletic. I walked 10 miles per day, worked out with weights several times per week, did yoga (still do), meditated (still do), did/do not drink nor do drugs or smoke. So this was NOT a "lifestyle" choice. Now I find out that I will be losing the vision in my right eye. We can prolong it for a little while. The optic nerve is almost gone, though. MS-related probably. There is a good chance that I will lose the vision in my other as well, just not as soon. I am trying to look at this in the best possible light (pun intended). Having just found out, though, makes it difficult. I'll be able to do so soon, just not yet. I'm still in shock.
Lady_Wu