Old 09-05-2011, 08:57 AM   #27
Chazz

How Do You Identify?:
cisBUTCH
Preferred Pronoun?:
hey
Relationship Status:
Single - gave up the farce

Chazz Has the BEST ReputationChazz Has the BEST ReputationChazz Has the BEST ReputationChazz Has the BEST ReputationChazz Has the BEST ReputationChazz Has the BEST ReputationChazz Has the BEST ReputationChazz Has the BEST ReputationChazz Has the BEST ReputationChazz Has the BEST ReputationChazz Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anya/Georgia View Post
I would like this thread to be for woman-identified lesbians that date/love/live/fuck; other woman-identified lesbians.
Butch lesbian, here.

Quote:
Do you have issues of concern involving our own lives ( that do not relate to any other thread already on the planet)?
Yes....

Quote:
Single? Difficulty finding a lesbian community with other lesbians?

A wonderful, supportive community of woman-identified lesbians?

Do tell....
Through effort and some luck, I have been fortunate to cultivate a relatively large community of woman identified lesbians.

I live midway between NYC and Albany, in a suburban-rural area a few miles from Woodstock, NY. This area has been a hotbed of lesbian Feminist politics for a generation. I've formerly resided here for many years, though I've also lived abroad, on and off, for seven years.

There is a local LGBTQ Center in a nearby "city" about six miles from my home. I am an active member of a lesbian women's group (about 200+ women) that meets there twice a month. The group draws women from a four county area; approximately 30-50 women attend any given meeting. There is also a revolving pot luck get together that meets once a month at different women's homes. We party, recreate, picnic, hike, read books together, and organize excursions of all kinds. I'm blessed to know these women. We have similar politiks.

I'm also an active member of the 12 Step Community. I have close lesbian, gay, straight friends from that community.

I belong to a Harley motorcycle club. We ride and party together.

I'm single, but dating. One woman I'm dating lives in central New Jersey. She has a nice lesbian community, too.

I feel absolutely awful for lesbian women who live in isolation. Come stay at my house, I'll introduce you around.
Chazz is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Chazz For This Useful Post: