Old School Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
he/she/hey you.....
Relationship Status:
open to the possibilities

2 Highscores
Tournaments Won: 5

Thanked 1,635 Times in 301 Posts
SaltyButch Has the BEST ReputationSaltyButch Has the BEST ReputationSaltyButch Has the BEST ReputationSaltyButch Has the BEST ReputationSaltyButch Has the BEST ReputationSaltyButch Has the BEST ReputationSaltyButch Has the BEST ReputationSaltyButch Has the BEST ReputationSaltyButch Has the BEST ReputationSaltyButch Has the BEST ReputationSaltyButch Has the BEST Reputation

The Prime Minister's wife has been diagnosed with this virus, they had already decided to self isolate when she was feeling some symptoms. My workplace has 2 identified cases, my tower is not affected and the building has disinfected the floor in the other tower and those people on the floor are in self isolation.

I am fortunate that should they decide to close the office we can work from home, but honestly I feel like my workplace is the safest place to be. They are super diligent in cleaning and providing us with the supplies to take care of our desks.

Although this virus is scary, what I fear more is the economic havoc it will have on everyone. I personally am not panicking but am certainly being proactive in my care.
SaltyButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to SaltyButch For This Useful Post: