Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Thanked 10,829 Times in 3,199 Posts
AtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellow band View Post
Giants 66-57
Braves 72-51
d Backs 69-53
Phillies 78-42 (wow ha?)
Pirates 58-63
Cards 63-58

So yes, those Braves are making a sneak attack! This may be an interesting finish. Oh, a statistic I just pulled off the 6 oclock news. PNC park has been open 10 years now. Garrett Jones is the only Pirate to hit the ball into the river...and he has done it twice. He did it on opening day last year. I was trying to get a film clip of the Mc cutchen catch. It looked ordinary to us. They showed us 5 others just like it. Excellence never gets old. Especially when there is no arrogance or ego with it. Thats why I like this team.

UUUgh, 2 nothing already, Cards, top of first.
SF lost another one last night to the Astros....

The team is a mess! Both of the players we got in trades for offense have been injured as well as key players along with zero hitting by who is left!! So damn frustrating!!!

I so hear you with what has happened with your Pirates!

And Kobe's team is dealing with the same mess.... it is going to be a long August!

I so agree with heartfelt fan support for teams without arrogant, egotistical players. One of the reasons my Giants made me so proud last season. Watching guys that are scrappers in baseball that work together is so much a part of why I love baseball. This still exists in the game with certain teams.

I think two of my nephews are going to go to one more game with me in September- gotta yak with them today to set it up. Eve with what is going on with SF, tix sell out for any home game right off. Want to see them play Az at the yard.
AtLast is offline   Reply With Quote