Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Biological female. Lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Thanked 34,661 Times in 7,652 Posts
Kobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtLastHome View Post
SF lost another one last night to the Astros....

The team is a mess! Both of the players we got in trades for offense have been injured as well as key players along with zero hitting by who is left!! So damn frustrating!!!

I so hear you with what has happened with your Pirates!

And Kobe's team is dealing with the same mess.... it is going to be a long August!

I so agree with heartfelt fan support for teams without arrogant, egotistical players. One of the reasons my Giants made me so proud last season. Watching guys that are scrappers in baseball that work together is so much a part of why I love baseball. This still exists in the game with certain teams.

I think two of my nephews are going to go to one more game with me in September- gotta yak with them today to set it up. Eve with what is going on with SF, tix sell out for any home game right off. Want to see them play Az at the yard.
Yep it sucks the big one. I know Beltran is hurt - is Beltran ever healthy? Is Keppinger hurt too? He spends as much time on the DL as JD DRew. We might be willing to part with JD in case you need more people to add to your DL crew LOL.

It is frustrating and aggravating.
Kobi is offline   Reply With Quote