Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Thanked 10,829 Times in 3,199 Posts
AtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobi View Post
Yep it sucks the big one. I know Beltran is hurt - is Beltran ever healthy? Is Keppinger hurt too? He spends as much time on the DL as JD DRew. We might be willing to part with JD in case you need more people to add to your DL crew LOL.

It is frustrating and aggravating.
LOL is right! No please- no more DL players!

Yeah- Beltran played a few games, then ka-put!! Keppinger was hurt and out for a week. He's back as of yesterday.

Between Posey and Freddie Sanchez both being out all season it is obvious that key players that seem to just give the team spirit is lacking. The Giants don't really have the super star kinds of players but I think some of our guys on the DL really contribute with their personalities. Although, they are consistant hitters, too. Not big home run hitters, but get on and are smart while on.

Damn, both Posey & Sanchez have serious injuries- but Sanchez will play again. Who knows with Posey. Long road ahead of him.

Madison Bumgarner had a lousy day on the mound today.
AtLast is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to AtLast For This Useful Post: