View Single Post
Old 08-07-2018, 09:56 PM   #153
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
The arteest formerly known as musicfemme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Thanked 32,098 Times in 6,125 Posts
candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by nycfem View Post
Love your idea, kittygrrl. Wish we all on this thread lived closer so we could have that party. There are specific vegan cheese only stores in New York- or at least one that I know of! Maybe also join some vegan groups on FB and ask so you have a bigger group of people to get input from- not that we all don't rock, cuz we do
I wish I lived in NYC so it would be easier to be vegan but I am not in a bad area for having vegan options so I shouldn't complain too much. I'd love a cheese tasting party with you guys! I never thought of a FB group--another great suggestion.

My Patreon

My Website
candy_coated_bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post: