Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
He’s my One & Only

Thanked 32,013 Times in 9,950 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by nycfem View Post
Dinner required a re-do tonight. First I made steamed spinach with artichoke hearts, garlic powder, roasted chestnuts, and boiled beets. It was just terrible, so bland! Vegheads, what should I have added to make it delicious?

My dinner re-do was my current favorite: carrots and onions and tofu sauteed in EVOO with curry and soy sauce.
Maybe, after steaming the spinach and artichoke hearts, you could process them together with a smidge of horseradish, vegan mayo and a titch of turmeric powder, to make a dip, then serve the dip with Trader Joe's Savory Thin Rice Cracker's made with multi-seeds and Tamari sauce?

I like to roast beets in the oven..... and pair the Beets with other vegetables like Parsnips, Carrots and Delicata Squash (roast them all together). Most likely I'd drizzle some Orange miso dressing over the roasted veggies.... and eat them just like they are.

NYC? here's an recipe that is vegan and uses artichokes and jalapeno peppers and cashew cream, but you could add steamed spinach too, I think.

LINK ~~>>>> Spicy Vegan Artichoke Dip Recipe

Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post: