View Single Post
Old 09-14-2011, 11:50 AM   #8
pajama

How Do You Identify?:
Klingon
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

Thanked 7,480 Times in 1,809 Posts
pajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputation

I have gone out with lots of people I met through online dating sights. Some were nuts, most were not. Met one of the most wonderful people that way, my ex-wife. But I haven't ventured back into dating sights for over 8 years, just 'cause I do fine without them. And quite frankly, I don't sustain relationships worth a crap, so I'm not going to put the work into meeting someone through a sight that is required just to have it end a few months later.

I have never been on a blind date, but would be open to it. Might not meet a mate, but might meet a new friend. So sure, why not?

I would/have dated someone that dated someone I knew. Good lord, I have tons of friends. This would seriously curtail the posibilities if I didn't date someone who dated someone I KNEW. Now would I date an ex's ex, or a best friends ex. Possibly not.

For me, I prefer meeting people in person so I can work my magic.
pajama is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pajama For This Useful Post: