Old 02-23-2010, 12:50 AM   #273
Dragonfly

How Do You Identify?:
Queersexual Female
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
smiling real big

Dragonfly Has the BEST ReputationDragonfly Has the BEST ReputationDragonfly Has the BEST ReputationDragonfly Has the BEST ReputationDragonfly Has the BEST ReputationDragonfly Has the BEST ReputationDragonfly Has the BEST ReputationDragonfly Has the BEST ReputationDragonfly Has the BEST ReputationDragonfly Has the BEST ReputationDragonfly Has the BEST Reputation

More Proof I am weird

I compulsively lose lighters. This is very annoying to my nearest and dearest family because I also accidentally pocket other people's lighters when I have lost mine . . . and it is such a huge problem I am the one who catches myself as I do it and give it back. Only have this issue with lighters.

I have a problem steppin on cracks. I played that game waaay too much walking around my concrete neighborhood. I walk funny unless I make myself NOT avoid the cracks.

When I listen to the blues it makes me warm inside. It makes me smile a real smile and puts me in a good mood. It truly makes me happy to listen to it. Reminds me of one of my happiest moments in a dark club in Chicago watching my hero play on stage.

I have an allergy to status based material things. I am that against brand names and wealth implying possessions. It nauseates me to see waste and luxury in this world. I avoid shallow and snobby people for my/their health.

I am losing the battle hanging onto my goldness. Hope is a hard thing to hang onto.