Logicaly

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male
Relationship Status:
She is the gamer girl to my gamer boy

Thanked 1,744 Times in 513 Posts
Logicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Words View Post
I'm loving all the decluttering stories - thank you!

I've been a naughty, naughty girl today. I was planning to pack up some stuff this morning and take it to a local auction - bits and pieces that I couldn't be bothered to list individually on eBay - but it's cold, and raining, so although W/we'll be still be going to the auction this evening (to buy in order to re-sell), I never got around to taking the bits I planned on putting in. Good news, is, however, that I've listed a few odds and ends on eBay this morning - including a set of 6 really nice espresso coffe duos (W/we don't have an espresso machine, and besides, B's switched from coffee to tea so, well, not much point in keeping them, right?) - so it's not all bad.

Which reminds me. To those of you who don't do eBay/Queerbay, you should. You'd be amazed at what people will buy and how the amounts mount up. Plus, if you're selling fragile items, crumpled up magazine pages make wonderful packing material and empty shoe boxes, etc., great containers. (I usually turn them inside out so they look a bit more 'professional'. Seems kind of cheeky to send someone a rare crystal glass costing $50 in a box with 'Spaghetti-Os' written all over the front. Green with class - yep, that's me. LOL.)

Anyway, please keep on posting and inspiring....

Words
You know, I love E-bay, but its very hard to get into it it seems. I have a ton of stuff that I want to sell, but theres always that doubt of, well what if I take the time to list it, and no one buys it, then I just wasted however much money it cost me to list it and my time. Or maybe thats me just making excuses.

Do you actually find that your able to sell a majority of your stuff on ebay?
Logicaly is offline   Reply With Quote