Old 06-10-2014, 08:41 PM   #47
VanyllaVenom

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

VanyllaVenom Has the BEST ReputationVanyllaVenom Has the BEST ReputationVanyllaVenom Has the BEST ReputationVanyllaVenom Has the BEST ReputationVanyllaVenom Has the BEST ReputationVanyllaVenom Has the BEST ReputationVanyllaVenom Has the BEST ReputationVanyllaVenom Has the BEST ReputationVanyllaVenom Has the BEST ReputationVanyllaVenom Has the BEST ReputationVanyllaVenom Has the BEST Reputation
Default About Me

I wasn't sure where to post, but I'll try here. Sorry for length

I'm almost 31, and recently am coming out for the second time. I was brought up Catholic, very traditional white upper class. I didn't even know what gay was until middle school. Of course everything I had was fru fru and pink, barbies, make-up, dress-up, etc. When I was 7, me and a girl from school played "doctor" naked, and then I started to really get confused.

Fast forward to 7th grade (worst time of my life), my best friend who was the opposite of me - extroverted, popular, etc.... told everyone I was gay. Not sure why but I guess that's life. I was crushed because I knew this was not "acceptable", being young and from a small town, so I rarely attended school from then on.

I met my next group of friends in 8th grade. One of my best friends wasn't feminine at all, and I had her sleep over once, and I just couldn't help myself and attacked her lol. I never talked to her again, I was afraid to. I thought she would tell everyone that I really WAS gay.

I moved away, and for years just labeled myself as bisexual. I came out as gay when I was 23, had a few relationships and after reading a lot of things on the internet, realized what might have happened in my last relationship and that it wasn't my fault, which helps a lot.

I'm only out to my mom, and I think my brother knows but he would support me. It's hard looking like a feminine female and meeting people I like around me.

Thanks for having this thread!
VanyllaVenom is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to VanyllaVenom For This Useful Post: