☆ the stars are aligned ☆

How Do You Identify?:
strong, independent, badass redhead
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl, buttercup, sugah
Relationship Status:
married to my Boo Daddy <3

Thanked 9,359 Times in 2,295 Posts
bright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

My partner, who is currently asleep beside me.

I'm thinking about her because today we bought those shape-up's. You know, the ones that are supposed to help you tone while you walk? We have been talking about getting in shape for awhile, but now that I live here it is something we can work towards together now, being each others motivation. Grocery shopping involved picking up apples and baby carrots and v8 juice to help us incorporate more fruits and veggies into our diet and to give us healthier alternatives when we want to snack. To save money, we use a list to shop by to try and avoid impulse buys, and have limited eating out.

I guess what I'm saying is I am thinking of her because we've been through a lot this past year and a half, either our own lives or together, and I am thankful to have a supportive partner that I can rely on and trust and believe in. I am thankful to have someone who loves me for me but is also willing to work with me to help me become a better me.

I hope this makes sense because I feel like I am rambling now, but I think I got the point across
bright_arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to bright_arrow For This Useful Post: