Old 11-19-2015, 04:24 PM   #71
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angeltoes View Post
I look very nonthreatening in person. If a butch wanted to be scared of me for no logical reason, then I would probably laugh and scare them on purpose. I would not lay still and sexy time would definitely be over.
You're missing the point. I'm not sure if you are Stone or not, but that could explain why you see things the way you do. AW, while doing it clumsily, was expressing their relief that pillow princesses don't violate their personal boundaries. They just chose a seriously poor way to communicate that appreciation.

Stone butches and femmes have historically had a difficult time with partners, especially if they try to partner with a non-Stone.

Quote:
You're the one who said it feels 'nonthreatening' when a femme is passive and still. That indicates to me that you're scared. And, maybe you should work out what it is you're afraid of but that would be disturbing to me. Not sexy at all.

Anyway, you're new and your name is 'Aisha's revenge' which makes me wonder about your intentions here.
Wrath, not revenge.

Quote:
I would never violate anyone. I would leave.
This is certainly healthy and I hope that all of us would be sensitive to violating another's boundaries.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post: