Old 11-19-2015, 05:06 PM   #73
storyspinner70

How Do You Identify?:
Femme Babygirl
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

storyspinner70 Has the BEST Reputationstoryspinner70 Has the BEST Reputationstoryspinner70 Has the BEST Reputationstoryspinner70 Has the BEST Reputationstoryspinner70 Has the BEST Reputationstoryspinner70 Has the BEST Reputationstoryspinner70 Has the BEST Reputationstoryspinner70 Has the BEST Reputationstoryspinner70 Has the BEST Reputationstoryspinner70 Has the BEST Reputationstoryspinner70 Has the BEST Reputation

Wow...I was enjoying the thread then the nonsense earlier and now this...

Why so judgmental? Why is everyone so quick to pounce on one word or phrase and pick pick pick when someone's choice is exactly that...their choice...

I don't care what anyone likes...you like them so lazy they're practically catatonic? That is your choice and what you like and when you find someone that likes it too, y'all will have a great time...

Personally, I'm a pillow princess with a switch follow up... I'm 1000% bottom but I'm not leaving my butch undone...regardless...I think it's cause I'm a Virgo and I've got this unusual sense of justice...coughs...fair is fair...

Luckily, my butch is perfect for me cause, seriously, if she handed me a strap I'd be like...Oh, you need me to hold this for a minute for you?

That's the point, really...find what you like and find someone that likes the same...Get someone that fits and fuck yourselves crazy...

I've got a thing for control, hands and voices, and I've got a daddi with big hands and a voice like river stones dragged over sandpaper and that is what turns my crank the most...

Don't think I don't appreciate a pillow princess myself, though...god knows there's nothing like listening to the whimpering and begging and the cussing and knowing that you caused all of it...Knowing she's gonna be hoarse and fucked out and you're the sole reason she's trying to buck you off the same time she's scrambling to get you and your mouth closer.

Damn...now I got myself itchy...my daddi needs to get the hell back here...her supper can wait! lmao