Angeltoes

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Nunya

Thanked 5,525 Times in 1,386 Posts
Angeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST Reputation

You're right, I definitely do not know what goes on between a stone butch and stone femme, because I've never been with a stone. However, I wasn't responding to that unless you're saying that stone femmes have to be still or the stone butch will get freaked out. I don't think that's true, because other stone butches in this thread said otherwise. When I talked about 'taking it slow,' it's not that I didn't hear or understand that Aisha is a stone, it's that I don't care. I wasn't talking about them and their preference, I was talking about my preference.

I'm not sure what you mean by mirroring or playing a game. I kind of resent that comment. Lesbian sex is as real to lesbians as your sex is to you.

Of course I respect boundaries and would never want to touch someone in a way that bothered them, but at the same time, I'm eventually going to lose interest if all I do is lay there and get done. I don't see a future in that for me. Yes, I know stone's think differently, but there's more than one perspective in this thread.
Angeltoes is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Angeltoes For This Useful Post: