View Single Post
Old 05-12-2010, 09:20 AM   #1032
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,109 Times in 3,757 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet View Post
1.) Mom

2.) my sweet little Tashi warming up to Mom's dog and playing her heart out.

3.) My life

4.) getting a lot accomplished today with packing and cleaning

5.) thoughts of the future

6.) being told someone is happy and content
7.) Finding out that my car insurance in my new State of residence is MUCH less than in Pennsylvania and other states I had considered moving to. Plus, I found a very helpful agent to help me transfer everything. Her making me feel welcome and supporting me to make a smooth move made me smile and appreciate Southern Hospitality.

8.) Getting a lot of help from a friend who seems to have endless patience. (Thanks hon!! For the help with my tires!)

9.) Making breakfast for Mom...and her telling Gizzy the dog that "Geee Gizzy this is NICE, Look, Gramma's getting spoiled today, no one ever cooks for Gramma any more!" (I cook for her nearly every time we are together, but it's nice to hear her tell the dog that she appreciates it. LOL)

10.) my Willy Bear with his new froggy from his Auntie

Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote