How Do You Identify?:
Permanently Banned 10/24/2010
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Married (one of 18,000)

4 Highscores

Thanked 7,109 Times in 2,327 Posts
SuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

My goal this year is to put crick's in peoples necks, make forehead veins pop, and demand more lobster, armadillo cake, and lemon cake. Oh. And I want one of DaddyJunes golden eggs and Snowy's presence in my living room.

I'd like to smile more as I test the patience of my Beloved.

I would like to watch the movie Canadian Bacon seventeen times.

I may or may not want to kidnap Ms. Jay from America's Most Obsolete Model.

I'd like to find things to obsess on other than tamales, sports bras, blankies and invisible people on the freeway.

Ok, that was all in fun. I kind of REALLY want to make it to 2011 and am willing to bribe, beg, borrow, steal or sell my soul to do so. OR get that potion from the movie "Death Becomes Her".

I NEED a kettle from Jack with a specific effigy in lieu of cotton ballz.

I want to be the very best fake baby girl I can be and am willing to wear rhumba panties for the entire year. Sippy cups are coolio if filled with lemon drop martini's.

That is all.

Please donate your burnt out brain cells to ME on 4/20
SuperFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to SuperFemme For This Useful Post: