View Single Post
Old 04-12-2012, 05:00 PM   #89
Ginger

How Do You Identify?:
Femme lesbian

Thanked 12,309 Times in 2,057 Posts
Ginger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quintease View Post
A straight girl really offended me recently, only she had no idea that she did so.

I went to a networking event and took my husband else I would have known nobody. A woman came up to talk to me and we got along quite well as we were both foreigners. It was during a conversation about our travels that I mentioned my ex wife..

Instantly she changed. She became flirtatious, 'admitted' to me she was bisexual and called me hot, before finally confessing the one time she slept with a woman, it was fun, but she walked away feeling as though something was missing.

I was really offended. She was assuming I'd be interested in her while expressing solidarity with me, yet not actually being sexually attracted to women. I didn't bother to keep in touch.

Not to mention, how inappropriate at a networking event! Can you imagine her workplace ethics? Boundaries, people!!!
Ginger is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ginger For This Useful Post: