Shystonefem

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Shy for President

Thanked 3,678 Times in 898 Posts
Shystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST Reputation

My initial attraction, most often, was undeniable chemistry. I was always attracted to the person that I either had a crazy spiritual connection or someone that I could totally see just "doing" in the parking lot before even an introduction... (that crazy fantasy thing)..... but that doesn't mean love

Someone who hold my hand just to make sure I don't trip and fall, someone that can hold a conversation, someone who is genuinely interested in how my day was, the person that would be first on my list to call when something really great or even really bad happens. A sense of humor, someone who will dance with me in the middle of the kitchen. An unspoken connection that allows you to just know.

A gooday kisser in mandatory. Lol
Shystonefem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Shystonefem For This Useful Post: