Daisy Chain

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Hy calls me Hys Kitten

Thanked 1,810 Times in 448 Posts
Daisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST Reputation

Don`t know how I had missed this thread up til now.....? So in answer to..

``` what was it about your partner that caught your eye? What drew you in and captured your attention, mind and ultimately your heart?```

Initially it was the quick and fun banter that we shared and how we laughed at the same things and fell so quickly into step with each other as if we had always been the best of friends....that was a few years ago now.

After that it was time and different situations where time and time again Hys love was unconditional, unassuming and ongoing. Hy never had any expectations of me, never pressurized me in any way, just patiently allowed me space to work through many things always being there for me.

Due to the distance, commitments we both had I, in my infinite wisdom, decided our relationship was bringing more heartache than happiness...given the endless longing and other issues LDR`s present. And so I set Hym free, go and have a life in real time I said, find a Femme who can be in your bed every night, go out and actually do stuff with you etc etc...I was told gently and lovingly that `it would always be me for Hym`. So we had hardly any contact for a long time......

And now, after all that time and my cancer diagnosis...I found Hy was still there for me, waiting patiently as ever, loving me and making me laugh.
Hy is content to enjoy what we have, Hy has taught me so much and taken the restless analyzing from my outlook. And so I can answer the question...that Hys unconditional love, strength and patience ultimately won my heart. I am blessed to have Hys love.....I finally understand that was all I ever needed.

Daisy Chain is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Daisy Chain For This Useful Post: