Old 08-14-2015, 06:35 AM   #39
Karysma

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her
Relationship Status:
Post Apocolyptic

Karysma Has the BEST ReputationKarysma Has the BEST ReputationKarysma Has the BEST ReputationKarysma Has the BEST ReputationKarysma Has the BEST ReputationKarysma Has the BEST ReputationKarysma Has the BEST ReputationKarysma Has the BEST ReputationKarysma Has the BEST ReputationKarysma Has the BEST ReputationKarysma Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

We know what love is but tell us... what was it about your partner that caught your eye? What drew you in and captured your attention, mind and ultimately your heart?

Hmm.. well. I have been thinking a lot lately about the nature of attraction because the saying is that the qualities that attracted you to your partner initially are the ones that you will come to resent the most in them. Probably because if they attracted you then they could attract someone else?

With my spouse-ish I think it was that conversation came so easily to her. She was larger than life and funny. She was focused on me - and interested in me - and enjoyed talking to me. We had deep conversations... and I think that bonded us in a way. We spent hours talking about nothing too...

It was an intense time!

Shortly following that it was her insistence that I was the one for her. She proposed within 6 months even though we were long distance for 2yrs. She fostered a feeling in me that I was the most beautiful and desirable person on the planet. I had a faith in her love that I didn't think could ever be shaken. I loved that she made me feel safe in her love and that there wasn't anything I could do to change it.

Of course that was a long time ago... lol!

Karysma is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Karysma For This Useful Post: