LaneyDoll

How Do You Identify?:
Girly girl femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She; Ma'am; Miss ;)
Relationship Status:
Pitbull protected.

Thanked 7,689 Times in 1,610 Posts
LaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeviantDaddy View Post
... what was it about your partner that caught your eye? What drew you in and captured your attention, mind and ultimately your heart?
Riley & I were friends first. His ex and I were good friends and we knew of each other because of her. When things with them ended, he posted something on FetLife that he was leaving the site for personal reasons (that I knew from her) and I sent him a message wishing him well. I hate when someone hurts.

We became friends and eventually met. And it was wonderful! Comfortable, relaxed, casual. I *knew* I liked him when he stole my croutons and I did not want to kill him for reaching into my lunch without asking.

I left that weekend thinking about how I wanted someone just like him. I never really thought about having "him" because I felt that, looks wise, he was out of my league.

So, the foundation in friendship, the shared lifestyle, the cocky attitude and gorgeous green eyes drew me in. Thinking I could never have him kept me in check. His asking me to mentor him in the lifestyle captured my mind. And his asking me to be his Owner won my heart.

The funny thing is that the first few times he said "I love you" I would reply with a because I did not want to fall for someone who I felt was out of my league.

BTW, he hates that I felt that way.