View Single Post
Old 12-22-2014, 02:11 PM   #72
Dude

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Perusing

Thanked 10,606 Times in 1,477 Posts
Dude Has the BEST ReputationDude Has the BEST ReputationDude Has the BEST ReputationDude Has the BEST ReputationDude Has the BEST ReputationDude Has the BEST ReputationDude Has the BEST ReputationDude Has the BEST ReputationDude Has the BEST ReputationDude Has the BEST ReputationDude Has the BEST Reputation
Thumbs up Meat world - ;] a new dating site? Best typo maybe evah

Quote:
Originally Posted by honeybarbara View Post
[B]*

I could say "it doesn't really matter" but to be totally honest, the relationships I've had with meeting people for romance the meat world has turned out better in that the relationships lasted much longer, they were local to where I was, we had friends in common and it was easy to upkeep the relationship.
Meat world has always worked the best for me too bwahhaha! Except for maybe that one time in a Seattle bar ,standing at the wall referred to as the meat rack. I was an out of towner and clueless why women were looking me over. Their come hither looks were completely lost on me. Finally, someone explained it all to me which was hysterical. I kept thinking, they wanted to rumble brilliantly dense - I still Have It like that ;]
Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dude For This Useful Post: