Old 06-15-2018, 10:28 AM   #69
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 26,896 Times in 5,773 Posts
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation
Default Plant based food delivery

Ok, guys. So, I shared I was having some surgery at the beginning of June and wanted to make sure that I was eating super healthy during healing. I decided to go with a food delivery service.

I am absolutely blown away by how fresh frozen food can be. It is hand prepared, then flash frozen and sent the same week. So, I guess this is the reason. The vegetables taste as fresh as if you just bought them fresh at the store. Of course it is organic, GMO free, preservative free, etc.

The food is out of this world. Amazing. I mean, it is ridiculous how good the food is. You can buy the food a la carte or do a subscription. The subscriptions are listed as "weight loss" plans, but you certainly don't have to do it for weight loss. You can customize all of your deliveries. This means that I can pick every meal that I want. I am essentially doing "a la carte", but at a lower price since I am going through a subscription (which you can cancel at any time).

Although it is broken down into 3 day, 5 day, 7 day meal plans, it is best to think about it in terms of how many meals over 14 days that you want. So, I got the 5 day plan, as it is 30 meals for 14 days. My breakfast is always steel cut oatmeal with strawberries/blueberries, so I don't worry about that meal. Since I don't always want a "meal", and just desire a simple peanut butter sandwich, it is fine if I don't have the corrrect number. If I was doing a weight loss plan, then I would stick with the program.

The cost with a 5 day plan is $279 for 30 meals, which equals out to $9.30 per meal. I also just got a $25 off coupon for my next order.

The other thing to consider is that it is a way to eat healthy when traveling. You can get it sent to any address. so, lets say you are going somewhere and are getting an Airbnb. You don't want to spend your time cooking, but you want to eat healthy. This is an option.

https://www.veestro.com/

Are you educated or indoctrinated?
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post: