Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Monogamously Attached ❤️

Thanked 32,003 Times in 9,945 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

Today, while shopping at an nearby discount grocery retailer, I found an amazing buy on Burt's Bees Protein Powder.

This can of protein powder is made of plant protein, has less than 1 gram of naturally occurring sugar (in some cases, it's 0-zero), is Non-GMO, Gluten-Free, and an Non-Soy product. It usually retails for between $33-43 dollars per can, but the discount grocer had an pallet of this protein powder at the front entrance of the store, with the bargain basement price of $9.75/can. I bought several.

Here's three pictures I found online, so people can see what it looks like, and pictures of the protein powder contents too. One serving of this product grants you 15 grams of Plant Based protein and as well, you get 4.5 servings of fruit and vegetables, and it's fortified with 25% daily value of recommended vitamins and minerals.

I feel like I got super lucky on my shopping trip today!

Last edited by Kätzchen; 08-21-2018 at 02:32 PM.
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post: