Old 11-05-2012, 09:28 PM   #7
princessbelle
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme ones

Thanked 30,503 Times in 5,201 Posts
princessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heavenleahangel View Post
I was on the Montel Williams Show with psychic Sylvia Brown a couple of times and she would tell you that you were indeed, "beamed up" or had an alien experience of some sort. I believe there are rips in time where we can not account for happenings in our day.time. Whether they are of alien nature or a rip in time is anybody's guess. I hope I am wrong, but I think this is how some people disappear. Thank God you were returned to your destination! The Planet would miss you!
Now how sweet is that!!!! Thank you!!!!

Well, whatever happened to me, left a lasting impression. Probably one of the reasons i am so tuned into time now. I always have to know what time it is and constantly checking it.

If it was aliens, they evidently didn't like me much cause i was back pretty quick. Pretty amazing i landed just a few exits from the one i needed at my destination. That was mighty nice of them. AND i saved about 30 bucks in gas!!!!

Maya Angelou
princessbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to princessbelle For This Useful Post: