Old 02-06-2020, 11:15 AM   #10
BullDog
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Dominant Stone Butch Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

Thanked 22,782 Times in 4,470 Posts
BullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST Reputation

Ugh I shouldn't have looked. I am not going to be held hostage by the Bernie Bros. The last person on earth I would ever vote for in the Primaries is Bernie Sanders. If he wins the nomination, of course, I will be forced to vote for him and then brace for the landslide Chump victory.

I am sick and tired of Sanders and the toxic segment of his supporters (not all of his supporters) trying to destroy the Democratic party.

The conspiracy theories about the app really need to stop. Wishful thinking on my part. No one would manufacture this sheer incompetence.

I have voted in many places and the volunteers are almost always over the age of 70. So you are going to introduce a new app and not have enough phone support and have a ridiculous amount of math and complex rules to calculate the results and you think it's going to go fine?

Plus the rules were being violated right on TV - according to the rules, in the realignment people who were not originally viable weren't supposed to get to become viable on the second round. People were joining together to make someone viable. Way too complicated.

The Iowa Democratic party and DNC are to blame but there is no bloody conspiracy. Also, Sanders is the one that wanted the extra numbers reported - which complicated a ridiculous complicated process even further. He likes caucuses when he likes them and then when he doesn't he tries to turn them into a semi-primary. No matter what happens everyone is against him. Waaaa.

There is no bloody conspiracy. Knock it off. Sounds like Trumpers. If someone wanted to design an app for nefarious reasons they would claim it was working great and feed it bogus results - not tell everyone it was broken and have a paper trail.

Why does a little all-white state with a ridiculous caucus get to have so much sway on the primary process anyway, followed by another all-white small state with a primary? It sucks. NH can easily be mucked up by "independents" (Trumpers) voting in the primary to vote for whoever they think is least likely to beat Trump.

Trump can definitely be defeated but right now I don't see any good candidate that can. Beyond frustrating. It's definitely not Sanders.

God I should never have looked. Over and out.

- Rainer Maria Rilke
BullDog is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to BullDog For This Useful Post: