cathexis

How Do You Identify?:
Trotskyist, Anarcho-syndicalist
Preferred Pronoun?:
They, Them, Their, Sir Bitch
Relationship Status:
open

Thanked 4,710 Times in 1,603 Posts
cathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by homoe View Post
When people, who down played Covid-19, like Trump and Christie go to the hospital and no doubt are rushed right in and given preferential treatment!

What I wouldn't give to hear, just once, is that they we're told to take a seat and they'd be with them as soon as possible.

Then, this afternoon he cruised out to the veranda, took off his mask, and stood there like a king surveying his domain. He reminded me of a beta or lesser wolf acting like he was in control when the Alpha wasn't looking. A mere follower, a bit like an Emperor in New Clothes. 45's smug expression while looking out in arrogance. Who knows, he may have been looking across the street to where Dr. Fauci's offices are. Ha!

He made me feel, as an American, like a bug on the World Stage when the US was so respected before.