Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Thanked 28,131 Times in 6,414 Posts
Arwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST Reputation

I'm ageist.

There. I said it.

I've dated people much younger (18 years) than me. They were sexy, hot, and rocked my world. Did we have differences due to the age gap? Yes. Were they insurmountable? No.

Did it bother me that I was a year older than his mother?

Yes, absolutely.

As the "scary hot" APG stated, I made more about the age difference than mr. younger butch (who is a member here). He never brought it up. I did all the time.

In the end, age wasn't what caused us to part as lovers--it was another hangup on my side. We are still good friends (thank goodness).

I am now involved with someone who is 3 years younger. For me, this works better.

And it is simply my hangup with the age gap so I learned that about me.

To the OP's question, about not being accepted in certain quarters, I am going to assume that's in your community?

Check meetup.com. I know Austin's Lesbian meetup has an older group meetup as well as an under 30 meetup.
Arwen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Arwen For This Useful Post: