View Single Post
Old 11-11-2013, 11:47 PM   #23
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

I have a trick I use to keep a turkey moist with lots of flavor,I take a can of peaches 1/2 stick I puree the peaches juice and all then melt half stick of lite butter and a half shot of good white wine( use the kind you would drink or if you don't care for wine,leave it out)Then mix it all together thin enough to use in a injector,then shoot the bird up every where you can,if it;s to thick add more peach juice ( do not add water as it will mess the whole thing up..For the cavity I stuff one large juicy peeled orange cut in half one large apple peeled,quartered and un seeded with a couple if sticks of celery stuff it in the bird after you season the cavity first with what ever you care to use.Cross his legs then tie with cooking twine.Now wrap in foil snugly the cook in a turkey pan or roaster till done.A fue minits before it comes out of the oven take to top foil off to expose the turkey,pop back in the oven til it turn golden brown.I promiss this will workas it never has failed to work for me.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post: