View Single Post
Old 12-05-2012, 11:47 PM   #18
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

1. What size is your bed? a full sise

2. Who do you share it with? Two fur babies

3. What are your favorite kind of sheets? 400 count egyptian

4. How often do you change your sheets? weekly

5. How many pillows are on your bed? 6

6. What kind of pillows are they? (feather, buckwheat, etc.) a mixture of everything.it depends on how my neck feels as to the ones I use.

7. What position do you sleep in?Either on my back or left side.

8. What time do you go to bed on average? Depends on what time I get home.

9. What activities do you do in your bed besides sleep and fuck? not a thing.

10. Do you have a headboard? Yes.

11. What does it look like? Hand carved with a sunburst design and stained in deep mahogany color.

12. If you could get a new bed or new sheets, what would you pick? I have always wanted a steel bed frame like they had in the old west but would put a sleep easy mattrest on it.

13. What side of the bed do you sleep on? the left.

14. Do you have any pet peeves when it comes to your bed? Be clean when you get in it,no eating in the bed.

15. What is the maximum amount of living beings you have ever had in your bed?Bleave me you don't want to know.

16. Have you ever jumped on your own bed? Yep.

17. How old is your mattress? 2yrs.

18. What kind of and how many blankets do you sleep with? I sleep under a comforter on top of the sheets.

19. What would you NOT want to find UNDER your bed? Zombies.

20. What would you NOT want to find IN your bed? I will be so glad when my youngest fur child gets past puppy hood,she has put all maner of things in/on the bed that I now keep the door shut to my room unless i'm in it.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post: