Old 09-11-2018, 08:36 PM   #4067
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,773 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinnamongrrl View Post
...I’ve been told that the rowing machine is one of the BEST machines to use. It’s also very over looked and is therefore usually available to use. Even if you use it as a five minute warmup. And Gemme is also correct in that you will use your core. Can’t beat it with a stick!
You are so right!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tantalizingfemme View Post
I have to thank you, Gemme. I have a rowing machine and after watching the third video, realized I have been doing the no-no's. When I went on the machine today I followed his advice and what a difference. I definitely was much slower because I kept my feet out of the straps, but also because I have to retrain myself on keeping my knees down and bringing my arms forward first. While I didn't go "as far" as I normally do in the time I row, I absolutely felt it more and sweated just as much. Thanks again!
I liked the out of the straps trick too. The third guy felt more genuine than the other ones and kind of had a Fast Times at Ridgemont High vibe if Sean Penn worked out more then.

I love the rower but it is super sneaky in that it makes you feel as if it's not that bad but it can whup your butt in no time. I'm done after 10 minutes--max--so I'd like to build up my stamina.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post: